AJA Bookkeeping Services is a team of expert bookkeepers who help Australian businesses establish, maintain and keep on top of their financial and employer obligations.
Established in 2006 to service clients in Cairns, we have expanded to include interstate and international businesses. We cultivate a culture of caring for our clients while delivering attentive services to help their businesses thrive.
AJA Bookkeeping Services is legislatively compliant and fully insured, with a reputation for honest, reliable services in the Cairns community. Our director & founder Amy Bender was recently recognised for her service to the business community, when she was selected as a finalist in the CBWC 2018 Business Women of the Year Awards.
- We offer our services to small or larger businesses
- We can work at our office, your office or on the cloud
- We are xero certified advisors, MYOB partners, have expertise with Reckon, Intuit and Receipt Bank
- AJA has extensive experience with payroll, superannuation, STP (single touch payroll), payroll tax and contractor reporting
- AJA specialises in working with Indigenous and Not-for-Profit Organisations
- We can do as little or as much as you like and can work with the peaks and flows of your business
- We strive towards making your bookkeeping as efficient and effective as possible
- With years of experience we can make the transition a smooth process for you